Friday, July 9, 2010

Excuse me... There's a lady in my water.




In a bit of a weird mood today. Actually, I didn't know if I was even going to be able to get a caricature finished in time. Luckily, though, I did find a few minutes and put this together. It's Bryce Dallas Howard. For those who don't know, she's the replacement Victoria of the Twilight movies and the not-so-Gwen Stacy of Spider-man 3, among other things. Of course, she was also in Lady in the Water. I'm not really a fan, but I do like a couple of her movies. Let me know what you think (of the drawing, of the person, of hot air balloons, whatever).


be

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always check FB from my Blackberry & it takes forEVER to load your blog, which is sad, so I don't comment much, but I look forward to seeing your new pieces everyday BibleBoy!

I really like this one, especially the nose and eyes, true caricature but with your flair.

Anonymous said...

Oh & hot air balloons scare me.

Brandon Earnhart said...

Thanks! Sorry, it loads so slowly. I really appreciate that you check out my stuff anyway. And I couldn't ever ride in a hot air balloon, either. I'm afraid of heights!

Anonymous said...

Oh no no, it's not your blog, it's just the internet service, the more I load it, the more it caches I think, it's just hard to comment with a tiny scrollwheel as a mouse & all. ;)