Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Something different...




I know this isn't a caricature, but I just needed a good warm up. Don't know if I'll be able to post a caricature today, but if I can't you'll get an extra on another day! Hope you all like this. It's one of the shapeshifter aliens from The Fifth Element, which is one of my favorite movies. If you live under a rock and haven't ever seen it (it's been out for over a decade now), you should go watch it... right now! It's insanely fun sci-fi. Let me know what you think of the drawing!

be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon Hey this is Jason Bullington and I love 5th Element and this is a great image. I have been enjoying your caricatures as of late.

Brandon Earnhart said...

Thanks, man. We haven't talked in a long time. Email me sometime - bearnhart@gmail.com

Glad you're enjoying my stuff!

be