Wednesday, September 25, 2013

...and, finally, I'm back!

Hey, it's been a looong time since my last post. A lot of things have changed. First, I have two amazing sons now! And being a dad is so, incredibly awesome. Second, I haven't been able to do much in the way of caricatures or comic art (insert sad face here). However, I have been (a little at a time) building up my painting portfolio. If you would like to check it out, here's a link:

burnt8bit.com

Finally, I'm working on a video game in my "spare time." Which basically means, at night when my wife and kids fall asleep before me and I don't have day-job work to do. My brother-in-law is working on it with me. We will post a site with more info about the project at some point. For now, all I can say is that the game will have pixel art, which is extremely fun to make! I will post samples when we are further along in production.

Until then,
be

No comments: